等特种车辆设计、开发、销售于一体的大型综合现代化企业。 A large modern enterprise specializing in the design, development and sales of special vehicles such as cranes, small and medium-sized cranes, car cranes, and cranes .
In the construction process, cranes are relatively common vehicles. During the operation of 12-ton cranes, oil leakage is also a common phenomenon. The following describes how to solve the oil leakage of the vent cap. Welcome to check.
1. When the 12-ton crane performs the turning action, oil continuously flows out from the venting cap of the turning reducer. If you observe carefully, you can see that it is a mixed liquid of hydraulic oil and gear oil.
2. Causes of this failure:
(1) Oil leakage from the slewing motor;
(2) The oil seal of the brake cylinder of the slewing reducer is worn, and the seal is not tight, resulting in oil leakage.
3. Prepare to disassemble the slewing motor after shutdown. First remove the four screws that fix the slewing motor, remove the slewing motor, and carefully close the spline of the motor output shaft, and use iron nails to plug the joint of the brake cylinder oil pipe; then start the 12-ton crane, rotate and observe Check if there is oil leakage at the oil seal of the rotary motor output shaft.
4. Remove the brake cylinder of the slewing gearbox and take off the piston to observe the oil seal. The oil seal has been worn out. It is determined that the oil seal of the brake cylinder has failed due to oil leakage. Editor: A